1. Take the exit to the airport (to the right if you come from Alicante or through the scalextric if you come from El Altet).
2. You will then be in the N-338. 200m. to the right you will see the sign and the entrance to Umbrella Parking.
If you´re coming from the motorway:
1. Take the exit 22 to the airport. It will take you to the N-338. Continue and you will see the airport to the right, but you must continue through the N-338, passing in front of the airport.
2. If you continue for 500m. approximately, you will see the sign and the entrance to Umbrella Parking to the left, but you won’t be able to turn, since the N-338 is divided by a wall between the two tracks.
3. 200m. after the entrance to Umbrella Parking you have seen, you must go in direction El Altet – Santa Pola, entering the N-332.
4. 200m. later go out from the exit of El Altet Norte, turning in the bypass and you will inmediately see a Repsol petrol station to the right.
5. Do a U-Turn in the roundabout you´ll find just after the petrol station, going out to the N-332 in direction Alicante.
6. 200m. after the petrol station, take the exit to the airport. You will go on top of the scalextric and you will arrive to the N-338, where you had been before on the opposite direction.
7. 200m. to the right you will find the sign and the entrance to Umbrella Parking.